Thursday, April 30, 2009

My idea of sketchbook is to capture places and people in action. I like to sketch places like farmers market, farm, railway station, airport, sports event etc. Drawing something in sketchbook makes it seem so lively to me as compared to photographing it. It also leaves beautiful memory of place, person or action.

Sometimes I love to sketch part of my kitchen, bedroom or any room, pots and pans, kid’s toys, bike, plants on the windowsill etc.

I like sketching spontaneously in pen or pencil but sometimes I love to do quick watercolor sketching or add pencil color to my sketch. I am also thinking of adding collage work and words to my sketchbook.

If I am traveling to some country I would love to draw things that reflect their culture like, their dresses, food, music, and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment